As Greece went to the polls on Sunday in a pivotal election that would decide the economic and political future of the fiercely proud nation, it seems many Greeks were turning to their iOS devices for a diversion, something to take their minds off the situation unfolding around them. While the Greek national soccer team provided them with a good deal of pride and distraction, toppling the powerhouse Russian team 1-0 in the group stage of Euro 2012 to send them through to the quarterfinals, the new addictive poker strategy game Insta Poker hit the #1 spot in the Greek App Store for Casino and Card games and Top 20 across all categories.
As poker continues to expand in popularity and scope in Europe, poker players are looking to improve their game and Insta Poker has proven to be a popular way for them to do so. Insta Poker challenges you to make the right move every time and rewards you with valuable in-app currency, called ProCoins, for making quality decisions, even if you don’t win the hand. Moreover, you receive instant feedback after each move from world-class poker pros, including Antonio Esfandiari, Huck Seed, Daniel O’Brien, Jonathan Little, Amir Lehavot and Matt Berkey.
Insta Poker is available for free on the App Store and currently offers the following Hand-Packs™:
- “No-Limit Hold’em Strategies” by Matt Berkey and Daniel O’Brien (Free introductory lesson)
- “Main Events: WPT LA Poker Classic” by Daniel O’Brien
- “Beating Cash Games: Pro Strategies for Recreational Players” by Daniel O’Brien
- “The Playbook: Premium Hands” by Matt Berkey
- “The Magician’s Secrets for Winning Tournaments” by Antonio Esfandiari
- “Advanced No Limit Concepts” by Huck Seed and Konstantin Othmer
- “Fast Tournaments: Reaching the Final Table With a Big Stack” by Jonathan Little
- “Amir’s WSOP Main Event” by Amir Lehavot
- “No-Limit Hold’em Fundamentals” by Konstantin Othmer
Download Insta Poker now and find out why this new app has become so popular in Greece and all over Europe.