While at the Rio for the 2012 World Series of Poker, we caught up with Insta Poker pros Dan O’Brien and Matt Berkey to talk about their Hand-Packs™ and get some insight into their WSOP experience. While we were talking, Berkey revealed he had a preview of his new Hand-Pack™ loaded on his iPad, so we convinced Dan to sit down and play through a few hands to see how much the pros opinions differed on how to play the same starting hands. This is that video.
- Two New Hand-Packs™ By Jonathan Little: How To Play Small Pairs & Playing Challenging Pairs
- Read Mobile Poker Apps Review Of Insta Poker Coach
- Insta Poker Coach Pro, Amir Lehavot, Will Be Playing in the WSOP Final Table in November
- Bonus Hand-Pack™ Coming Soon: Tense Moments by Jonathan Little
- Another New Hand-Pack™ from Jonathan Little: Short Stack Strategies